Tuesday, November 6, 2012

More to come

Hi everyone, I know I have not posted in a while, which is very odd. I am very sick and have been for a week. I am on my way, here in just a few, to the Urgent Care. AND at some point I need to vote today. The question is which to do first? Vote...doctor? Doctor...vote?

So, since I've been sick, I have not done a lot of cooking. I did make a large pot of chicken and pastry last week, which I ate for 3 days. The rest of the time we have had take out, well, the guys have. I've been enjoying hot tea and lots of water.

Yesterday, I made a large pot of Pasta E Fagioli Soup. Most likely we will have leftover soup for supper tonight as I am still sick as a dog. I also did myself out by making a new cookie recipe and baking 4 dozen cookies. I needed something to go with my hot tea, right? That recipe will be up later but I'll leave you with a picture of the cookies. Mean I know.

Remember to vote today and continue to pray for those devastated by Hurricane Sandy.


No comments:

Post a Comment