Thursday, November 8, 2012

Liebster Award!




Wow, I am honored!! I was nominated for the Liebster Blog award by Ellen C at: The "Not So" Simple Life in NoVa. What a great way to share new and upcoming blogs! Thank you so very much Ellen! How super exciting!!





The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. 

-Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves. 
-Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
-Choose 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them to your post.
-Go to their page and tell them about the award.
-No tag backs!


11 Random Facts about me:
I first and foremost love God and my family
I have 7 hens and 1 rooster named Pepper
I studied art in school
I used to do book keeping and accounting
YEARS ago I taught aerobics 3 times a week twice a day
I'm addicted to Netflix
Besides purple I love Green
I'm an only child
I grew up on the coast and can't swim
I have vertigo
I am a former US Army wife, dh is out now


My Questions Are:

1.  What are you most Thankful for? oh my there is so much to be thankful for, my salvation, my family, friends, pets, the internet, shelter, food, clothing and on and on

2.  What is your favorite part of the Holiday Season? Getting together with family and friends around a table full of food prepared with love.

3.  When do you start your Christmas shopping? Around September

4.  What is one thing you are hoping to get for Christmas this year? A photo light box 

5.  What is your dream vacation? How about just having a vacation!

6.  What is your favorite color? Purple

7.  What is your favorite food? chocolate

8.  What song best describes your life? I have no idea

9.  How long have you been blogging? Since June 2012

10. What is something new you have learned while blogging? That there is another whole language I know nothing about...sms, html, wp, ptat??

11. What is one word that describes you? passionate

Now to find a blog to give the Liebster award to!

I am giving this award to: Cooking From A SAHM


Your 11 questions are:

  1. What is your favorite type of food to cook?
  2. What is your favorite type of music?
  3. Thanksgiving or Christmas? which is your favorite?
  4. What was your favorite Christmas gift received as a child?
  5. Do you have pets, how many and what kind?
  6. How long have you been blogging?
  7. Why did you start your blog?
  8. Do you work outside of the home?
  9. How many kids do you have?
  10. What is your hidden talent?
  11. If you could do one thing, without worry of money or time, what would it be?






4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your nomination and thank you so much for nominating me! After a long day at school, this was the best surprise to come home to. I am truly touched! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad! I look forward to reading your answers and who you chose to pass the award on to.

      Delete
  2. Dawn, I am so honoured that you chose me for this award. Thank you so very much and I also want to congratulate you on your nomination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome, I love what you share and thought it deserved an award and viewing by others. Hope it brings more traffic to your blog.

    ReplyDelete