Thursday, November 22, 2012

Cranberry Salad

Thanksgiving is here. I am not sure where the year has gone but as this day is here, I am thankful for so very much. My God, my family, kids, animals, house, dh job, electricity, phones, Internet, friends, foodie pals, my health even though I have issues I am better than some.

Here is a cranberry salad I decided to throw together.

Cranberry Salad

1/2 bag of fresh cranberries
1/2 can of crushed pineapple
1 fresh ripe pear
3 little ripe apples
1/2 cup crushed pecans

Throw it all in the food processor and blitz it up. That's it. If it is a little bitter to you or your fruit was not ripe enough, add a little honey. Stir and store in the fridge. The earlier you do this the better it will taste.


thanks to for this graphic


  1. Hi! I'm visiting from This Gal Cooks Blog Hop. I'm Liz and you can find me at
    Stop by anytime! Have a great weekend! :)