Friday, November 23, 2012

Cranberry Pecan Orange Bread

I was in the mood for some breakfast bread on Tuesday and threw this together.
Now this was made in my bread machine, which I LOVE, because I can throw it all in and leave it while I do other things.
This turned out really well considering it was a toss in what you have bread.

Cranberry Pecan Orange Bread
1.5 loaf setting in the bread machine and FAST BAKE setting

1 cup warm water plus 2 TBSP
2 tsp oil
4 TBSP dried cranberries
4 TBSP chopped pecans
1 TBSP orange marmalade
2 TBSP cranberry honey
1 tsp salt
3 cups flour
1 pkg quick rise yeast

Place the ingredients in the bread machine in the order listed. set, leave alone, cool, slice and enjoy!


  1. Hi, Dawn. Found you on This Gal Cooks Grow Your Blog Hop. I already follow you on Facebook. You have a cute blog. Hope you will visit me too. Thanks, Nichi - The Mandatory Mooch and on Facebook at

    1. Hi. Love your blog and fb page as well. Thanks for stopping by!!