Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Breakfast at night

Last night was a breakfast night. We love to eat breakfast at night! My mom thinks it is weird but she thinks it's ok to eat cake and ice cream for breakfast...go figure! ha ha

It was a busy day for me and I knew everyone would be late, so this was a quick and easy throw together dinner with no leftovers. Good thing to, my fridge is full in preparations for Thanksgiving.

We had our favorites: country gravy, breakfast casserole and bacon cheesy biscuits.

The biscuits are super easy:
2 1/4 cups of Bisquick
1 cup milk
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup crispy cooked crumbled bacon

I mix the Bisquick with the bacon and cheese, then add the milk. Careful not to over work the dough. In a cast iron skillet I had 4 TBSP of butter and place it in the oven, once the butter has melted I had the dough, press it down slightly/spread it out in the pan and bake at 375 for 25 minutes. Cut and serve! YUMMY