Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Nutella 2 chip cookies

I never realized I had it in me. That competitive spirit or maybe it is just being hard headed. That I KNEW I had, but after making 2 batches of truffles and them being so so. I felt an overwhelming urge to redeem myself. So today  was the day. I have been on a baking/cooking frenzy.

Chili is in the crock pot, and oh if you could smell it! It is not my normal recipe, it is BETTER! You'll read about it tomorrow. Along with my new bread recipe. OH MAN, it is smelling so good in here! When they finally invent smell-a-vision or smell-a-phone or even smell-a-puter we will be in a world of hurt! The bread you will read about tomorrow as well. It is chocked full of goodness! Jack cheese, bacon and corn but not cornbread, just corn in the bread. Oh just wait, if it taste half as good as it smells, I  may eat it before anyone gets home.
Oh yes, then there was the cookies. Are the cookies. ha ha I haven't eaten them all. Although I really could.
Here is what I did:

Nutella 2 chip cookies
1/2 cup unsalted softened butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
Cream until light and fluffy

Add 1 egg 
1 tsp vanilla
Blend well

1/2 cup Nutella 
Mix in well

1 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
pinch salt
Sift together and stir in the batter

1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
stir in

Chill the dough for 15 minutes, this will help the cookies not spread out as much when baking.
Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes on a greased cookie sheet
Next time I'll add pecans and drop the white chocolate , just because I like pecans in my cookies not because they weren't good. Because trust me, these will not last long in this house!

Enjoy!!





This recipe is featured at :
Foodie Friends Friday


Lemon Sugar