Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mini Pancakes

How many of us love pancakes? If you are like me and do not own a griddle, making pancakes can take a while. One by one and by the time I'm finished someone gets a cold stack unless I serve them as I cook them.
Then I thought, wait, what if I put them in a muffin tin in the oven? Yes, they'll be small but...
So, I mixed up a batch of pancake mix and sprayed a large muffin tin. Then I put 2 TBSP of batter into each cup. That's when I had a brilliant idea, flavored or filled pancakes and since the tin has 4 rows of 3 each row had a different ingredient. Bacon and syrup for Jesse. Chocolate chips for all of us. Cranberries for me. Cinnamon sugar for Joey. Success!
Easy clean up, all pancakes done at once and the leftover, shock there were some, went into the fridge for an easy heat up today!

Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment