Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Chicken Cordon Bleu Egg Rolls

Yep, you read that right. Chicken Cordon Bleu Egg Rolls...oh wow wow wow. I saw this idea on another blogger site, but forgot to write down where I saw it, so I apologize for not giving credit to who I borrowed this from.

It is so super simple and tasty. My middle son LOVES cordon bleu and he LOVES egg rolls, so when I mentioned this to him, he was like "you're gonna make them right, right, say yes" how can you turn down a request like that? I can't.

I baked them so they are not full of fat from the fryer but I will admit, I think they would be slammin' if they were deep fried. However, the baked ones were delicious.

Chicken Cordon Bleu Egg Rolls

1 pkg egg roll wrappers
1 egg beaten with a little water
1 package deli sliced ham, thin
1 package deli thin sliced Swiss cheese, cut in half
1 package deli grilled chicken, sliced or chopped
onion powder

Lay out your wrapper, place a slice of cheese, ham and chicken, sprinkle with the onion powder, roll and seal with the egg wash. Once you have them all done, place them on a greased cookie sheet and bake.  350 degrees for 20 minutes , then flip them over and bake another 10 minutes.


This recipe is featured on Foodie Friends Friday link party August 17, 2012


  1. What a great idea!! Chicken Cordon Bleu is one of my favorites. What a perfect recipe to share at Foodie Friends Friday. Have a great weekend.

  2. I love chicken cordon bleu and this looks like a great way to serve it. Now I just have to look on my FFF post to get it. Thanks for sharing.

  3. I love chicken cordon bleu. I never thought to put it in egg rolls. YUM! I'd love to have you at my link party.

  4. Just cooked this and it wasssss FABULOUS!!! It is one of those things we will cook over and over again!!! Thank you!!!!

  5. wow what a great recipe this is one of the idea whom i just thinking about its taste are delicious and fabulous thanks for the recipe...

    Tai Pan Restaurant