Tuesday, July 31, 2012

4 ingredient chicken

Like most of you, I am on Pinterest. I love this place, it is addicting and relaxing. However, I find WAY too many recipes that I want to try. Don't believe it, if you saw my board of "recipes to try" you would know.


I kept seeing this recipe on there and everyone saying how "amazing" it is. So I had to fix it of course.


OK, it was good, but not amazing. Not to me anyway. The guys really liked it. Maybe I'm being a food snob or just too picky. It could be because it calls for making it in the oven and I used the crock pot.


You be the judge. It is easy to do and once you drop it in the crock pot, your done until time to eat and fix the sides.


4 Ingredient Chicken


4 chicken breast
4 gloves of garlic (I used 2 tsp)
4 TBSP of brown sugar
3 tsp oil (I used evoo)
salt and pepper optional (I used pepper only)


Now the recipe calls for popping it in the oven, but with temps hovering over 100 degrees. I used my crock pot. set on high for 4 hours and done. I used boneless skinless chicken breast tenders, frozen, because it was what I had.


Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment