Sunday, June 24, 2012

Olive Garden Salad Dressing copycat

How many of you love the Olive Garden? Seems everywhere I go I hear someone say how much they love the Olive Garden.
Well, I am a fan of their salad and dressing. OK, I'll be honest, I love the bread sticks as well.
So when I stumbled upon a recipe that said it was the Olive Garden Salad Dressing, I was skeptical at best. You know I had to try it.
Oh my, love at first bite. This is a fabulous dressing, quick, easy and a change from the normal bottled stuff.


Olive Garden Salad Dressing (copy cat)


1 package of Good Seasoning Italian dry dressing mix
Mix this per the directions on the box.
Use a big enough bottle to add the rest of the ingredients.


In a bowl, mix:
1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning mix
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 TBSP mayo
2 tsp white vinegar
1 1/2 TBSP water


Mix all of these ingredients well and add to the first mix. Shake well and store in the fridge.